Sign up for Free! read e-mail & earn $100,$200 and $500 per mail

road-mails.com
Welcome to Tinsel Town's English movies section.
CLICK HERE TO GET BACK TO MAIN PAGE


Director: Andy Tennant
Cast: Reese Witherspoon, Josh Lucas, Patrick Dempsey

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Drama

Rating: PG-13

Release Date: 27 September, 2002

Editor's Review:
Another romantic movie to warm the cockles of your heart. Resse as the small town girl turned into a fashion icon does her part really well, the required amount of bitchiness. That’s the word that comes up when I think of the world of fashion and if you are a really discerning reader you would realize how convincing Reese was to have me make the association. I love Reese in whatever she does …I am very biased that way so don’t take my word for it, just see the movie. Another argument to see the movie is the character played by Rudd. If there has been a stereotypical presentation of a husband who tries to make his marriage work with even a - I’m really sorry folks – bitch like Reese then Rudd fits in perfectly. For me though it was a first. I gobbled up shamelessly the hate-love emotions between the two. This is coz it gives hope to everywoman to be the b**** she wants to be…and yet can rest assured that her man will want her. All women do want a strong alpha male sometimes. Ofcourse as usual there is the mandatory gay friend, the other guy to claim the woman’s love and a conniving villain who tries to separate them and ends up making the perfect match instead. The same old story I understand but done well…to use an old word, the movie is nice.


Preview:(for better results on slower connections, pause the video for some time before viewing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment